Monday, August 9, 2010

Ground Hog Day

If there is one thing I like about Triathlon is that it is never ground hog day in training. Working on three different disciplines lets you vary what you do and when you do it. It has been a couple of days since I wrote anything. I did have a weak night where I actually ate 3 pieces of pizza. It was delicious. This did come after a long day, and flight that prevented me from getting any good nutrition. I have maintained less then 1500 cals per day. I am doing this until I get down to my target weight whatever that will be. I have had some really good runs, and have felt strong. Tomorrow is a long swim (2000 M). About a mile and quarter swim, and then spinning before my flight. I also weighed a couple of days ago and have lost 2 more lbs. My official weigh in is tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment