Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Week Closer

I am another week closer to going home. I cannot wait. Since I was last on I ran 4.5 miles on Sat. It is the longest run that I have completed in a year. It felt pretty good. Yesterday was a light day so I rode the bike for about 30 min. Today, do to unforeseen circumstance, I wasn't able to get to the gym. So, instead I played tennis (I am terrible at tennis) for about and hour. We had a cookout Saturday night and I found out how much my stomach has shrunk. I ate 2 burgers and snacked a little, but ended up giving some of it back because my stomach was over full. I felt terrible all night. I have eaten less in the last 2 days then during that meal. I'll let you know how the rest of the day goes, and tomorrow is my weigh day. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment